Unable to change Share Access settings

I’m not sure when this initially happened, as I’m primarily writing only to one share but, today I was trying to write to a different share and kept getting access errors. After digging around, I noticed that the Share Access for this particular share has both FTP, and NFS access turned off however, I can’t turn it back on (the entire Share Access section is grayed out).

I confirmed that I am logged in as admin, and that Public Share is turned off, so I’m not really sure what else to look at.

I checked some of my other shares (all of which should have both FTP and NFS enabled), and it seems the Share Access is changed on each of them, with some having FTP, but not NFS, some having NFS, but not FTP, etc.

Ever since setting all this up, the only times I’ve ever logged in to the dashboard was to check for firmware updates; so I’m not sure how all those got changed, but I can’t change any of them back either

EDIT: So whatever changed did so with the most recent firmware update. My media center no longer has access to any of the shares due to the changed Share Access settings, but it was able to access them yesterday, before I noticed the firmware update today and installed it. Can I just download WDMyCloudMirror_5.25.124_prod.bin and manually “update” in order to roll back?

Hi @OriginalGabriel,

Have you opened a Support Case? If not opened, for more information, please contact the WD Technical Support team for the best assistance and troubleshooting:
https://support-en.wd.com/app/ask

I have opened a support case, but I basically get one response a day asking for more info and I’ve basically been locked out of my files for two days now, so I’m tying to get additional input … especially seeing as how I was asked to send a screenshot of my Cloud Access tab when my issue has nothing to do with Cloud Access (which I don’t use), but local Share Access