Unable to access the Admin dashboard

Hi,
I am unable to load the admin dashboard. I am logging in as admin and no password yet the page comes up with the top ribbon only and I get a message that the page is taking too long and do I want to wait. I need to access my backups and am not able to click on the link because the page is frozen.

If your web browser is running any extentions or add-on apps. Try disabling them as a troubleshooting step.

Another option is to perform a 40 second reset to see if that clears the issue.

How to reset a My Cloud device | WD Support

does the 40 sec reset delete users and what they have saved? Because I have had users setup already for a while now with data under each one.

See the link provided above on how to reset a My cloud device. That link explains what is reset when either a 4 second or 40 second reset is performed.

Thanks Brennor,
The problem is not in the log in but I did check the add-on apps and I also did the reset twice but that didn’t make a difference. I did however download the WD Mycloud software and was able to view the timemachinebackup which saved me. it is a mystery to me why the web version is not working. it worked maybe once after all the tries I had. user management is still an issue in this case.it just hangs and only displays the menu ribbon.