Twonky Wonky

Hi all, well its got me beat again, all was fine with basic DLNA, all makes of TV showed thumbnails of the movies (90%) or more. But now they gone

Yes have tried re build/rescan uninstalled re installed, I never used this before, have gone all through settings cant find anything, even messed about with the default folder options.

New Samsung TV about 2 months old, Old Samsung TV, Panasonic TV, Sony TV all have blank images with a play arrow.

I cant be the only one? this new OS wants me to start using some other make, I have 3 WD My Cloud EX2 Ultra - Black, 8TB units, mostly 2 of them are used for media only, both show bank thumbnails, refresh TV.

First the upgrade firmware, all that seam to do is add a new icon in the TV menu, at that time the old (and better) DLNA server was right there in media, could see it rebuild, or make it rebuild, most of the time in Twonky nothing seams to happen, click re build button, nothing seams to do anything, quickly switch to top menu and its not re building, perhaps adding a new movie might do something?

Really bad, and the good apps listed to install, are trial and you have to pay for them later

what a system

sorry if this is in wrong place, just like twonky this forum script is all over the place

Can the old DLNA server be re installed?