Twonky Media server reduces resolution on photos -Philips 40PFL8605 TV

I am using a Western Digital My Book World Edition 1TB along with a Philips 40PFL8605 TV which has Network & Internet connection capabilities. My OS is Win 7, 64 bit.

Everything works fine for audio.  Photos which are stored on the MyBook NAS are displayed in a very low resolution on the TV - like thumbnails in the middle of the TV screen.

This limitation is not  in the Philips 40PFL8605 TV - Same photos, which are stored on one of my PC’s drives are properly displayed , at full resolution and full screen on the TV set.

I have the feeling that this is a similar issue to the one which was described in a previous post  “Twonky Media server reduces resolution on photos - how can I fix this?” (regarding Denon AVR-3310CI receiver , 10-11-2010 08:04 AM) . This post (regarding Denon AVR) was Solved .

I wonder if the same (or similar) solution will work for the Philips 40PFL8605 TV . Please help . Thank you.

Was there a previous post with the Philips 40PFL8605 TV?

I have the same problem using My book live 2T NAS on a Philips 40PFL8605 TV. Ereything works fine except picture resulution which are reduced te 172x107 pixels. Same pictures on USB device are OK.