Two questions, mediacrawler and deleted folders

First of all, what is this that I see in user.log? “send mediacrawler 28536 wakeup signal” Is the MBL being woken up about once an hour to verify whether or not there have been new files added?

Also, I deleted a folder and moved another yesterday (in the Shared Pictures folder). In WD Photos on my iPhone, after having cleared the cache, I see that the folder has changed places. But the deleted folder is still there, causing the app to say something like “photo can’t be found”. Even deleting the MBL and re-adding it doesn’t do anything. 

It took the better part of a week to finish the scanning of all my photos, so I don’t really feel like having to rescan the library. Especially not if I have to do it after every time I’ve deleted a folder.

What actually took a week was the thumbnail generation.  It won’t take nearly that long now…

TonyPh12345 wrote:

What actually took a week was the thumbnail generation.  It won’t take nearly that long now…

So I will have to hit rebuild in the web GUI after every time I’ve deleted a folder, but it will be a rather quick process since it only rebuilds the changes and not the whole things, is that a correct interpretation?

(I find it a bit odd that it works perfectly with moving folders, but not with REmoving folders, since the moving of folders actually includes the step of removing the entry…)