Two Months Since Purchasing 23rd WD Elements 14Tb - NO POWER SUPPLY STILL!!

It has now been since Sep 8 I have not had a power supply for my 14 Tb Elements hard drive I purchased from Amazon. Can someone please find out for me where I can just buy one please, so I can buy one out right and be done with it? What dirty deed can I do just to get this thing, I’ll do it I don’t care?

WDBWLG0140HBK USB 3.0 (USB 2.0) 14 TB I need power supply for U.S. North America like this one here:

I have not found one capable person on this platform who has been able to assist me or help me during the past 2 months!!! I have had plenty of assurances, not a one has materialized into a replacement, it is just empty head shaking and yes-ing me to placate me in the moment, with no follow-up or actual action. Jesus!! The 177,000 hours I worked in corporate America during the 1990s and 2000s, this type of poor customer service would never have been tolerated by the class of customers I took care of.

I HAVE PURCHASED TWENTY-TWO OF THESE HARD DRIVES AND I HAVE TO PURCHASE MANY MORE HARD DRIVES TO MEET MY DATA NEEDS IN THE MONTHS TO COME AND WESTERN DIGITAL I CAN ASSURE, THEY WILL NOT BE WD HARD DRIVES EVER AGAIN AFTER THIS INTOLERABLE EXPERIENCE WITH YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

Seagate drives break too much, but one thing they have that WD doesn’t is star class customer service. In the time since I have been trying to get this power supply, A SIMPLE PLUG!!, I got data recovery, my hard drive replaced, and my recovered data put on a new hard drive, and that was before the month of September would have been over, and we are already halfway through the month of October now!!!

i don’t know if it’s incompetence, unwillingness, lack of training, but the end result is nada, zero, and you best believe when you buy WD your experience will be this as well. Never again for me.

Regards,

Nathan Pawling

I don’t understand why you don’t rant and rave at the Amazon Seller that sold you the Hard Drive without a Power Supply ? It’s not WD’s fault, or anyone here’s fault.

Ask the Amazon Seller :rofl: