TVDB Get Content info not working - movies still work

I’ve just tried Call the Midwife too and I get a no connection error still.

I’m trying The Walking Dead and Homeland

What DNS server are you connected to sibar?

Try using - 208.67.222.222 & 208.67.220.220

I have run it several times on my mac in the last 5 minutes and its working ok … its finding all the prog data that the WD cany find ! - not sure why you cant connect though ? Have you got a firewall set up that might be blocking it ?

I tried the opendns ip and still nothing. HOW WEIRD!!! :confounded:

No firewall except Windows firewall and just switched that off. The movies function works perfectly though so I’m guessing TVDB is only allowing a few IP addresses through.

I have tried the windows version of hubflow and its just started working here. It was instantly giving the network error without actually searching but now its OK. Its obviously flakey at the moment.

I tried hubflow on my mac and got it working - although intermittently…

I also have the Network not found errors since the weekend although it finds the program.

MovieDB working fine…

With hubflow I am finding some errors still.

Utopia and Ripper Street - All I get is analyzing folder and it sits there doing nothing.

Vegas - I get the poster from Pawn Wars on Discovery

Others like Dexter and The Following seem to work OK.

I still cant beleve that NO-ONE has ever sucessfully managed to compile additional meta-souce’s for the WD … come on guys - SOMEONE PLEASE ???

theTVDB acknowledge a problem now and its affecting all scrapers of the TVDB including sickbeard and XBMC.

The thread on theTVDB forum has a lot of activity now…

Hopefully it won’t take too long to fix…