TV Series on WD live TV Numbering issue

Hi,

I’ve got my WD live TV connected to a HD in the HD I obviously have film and TV shows.

The annoying this is when the TV series goes past 10 episodes it completely looses its purpose and the whole thing looks a mess.

The WD gets the content info, so when the show number goes past 10 it looks like this:

01 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 2 20 21 ect…

How do I stop this, it’s annoying.

It should look like this:

01 02 03 04 05 06 ect…

Help!

Put a ‘0’ in front of the single digit numbers and see how that goes.  Use 01, 02 etc

They have that already in the file name, it’s when the box gets the data on the episode that is changes it to 1.11.12 ect…

Yup, i’ve the same problem although after the box up-dates the series, It doesn’t matter what you do it always goes back to displaying episode 11 before 02, so it’s 00, 01,11 02 …  even if you have it 1,2,3,4  it displays it 1,11,2,3,4

I supose the only way would be to edit it after the box up-dates itself to episode one, two ?

Use the TV SHOW filter.

If you don’t want to use the filter, you’ll need to edit your metadata XML files and change the tag to whatever you want.

Give this program a try

http://community.wdc.com/t5/WD-TV-Live-Streaming-Discussions/WD-Live-Info-Editor-0-65-Released/m-p/412952/highlight/true#M9113

Go to the Patch option in the program and find all the episode from the series and the program will add the 0’s to the XML file automatically

After playing around with the TV Series files I got S01E01 to work and put them in the right order upto S02E26 so I take it thats remidied that little issue…

thanks guys…