TV series naming

PGRated wrote:

Well, try this thread

http://community.wdc.com/t5/WD-TV-Live-Streaming-Discussions/Problems-with-TV-Series-metadata/m-p/424030/highlight/true#M9759

And before you come back to me saying that you have already put dots in the filename structure have a closer look WHERE you have put those dots.  Also this filename structure mentioned in the above link is not on the list in your first post in this thread.

That link took me a whole thirty seconds to search.

Dear PGRated, I do not intend to start a sterile controversy, but let me say you one thing. I’m perfectly able to make a search on my own: however it has taken me a little more than thirty seconds…my bad.

Anyway, I may have not included “star trek voyager.s01e01.avi” in the list but I’ve already tried every permutation with or without dots and every single attempt has failed.

As said in the first post the strange thing is that with other tv series, there are no problems with the “get content info” function using the standard naming format like “Oreimo - 1x01.mkv” (no dots).

So, I was hoping that if someone has had a little luck with the naming of the Star Trek TV series, could have point me out the right naming format.

Thanks again.

Regards