TV episode descriptions on moviesheets not working

I remember a year ago when I was making moviesheets for my TV episodes that each episode would have its own description.  Since redownloading TG and starting from scratch I’ve been noticing that all the descriptions are the same general overview of what the entire show is about and not a description of each individual episode.  Now I’m sure there is a quick fix to this and I’m just missing some little detail in the “Options” tab, but if someone could help I would really appreciate it!  

Thanks,

DT

Make sure they episodes in the correct folders & named correctly, for example

_ Family Guy/Season 1/Family Guy.S01E01.Death has a Shadow.avi _

_ Family Guy/Season 2/Family Guy.S02E01.Peter, Peter, Caviar Eater.avi _

I dont think thats the issue.  I think its something wrong with the settings on my TG, but I can’t seem to figure out what.

WDTVLIVEHUB/TV Shows/Modern Family/Season 3/Modern Family S0302.avi

Are you using any specific template for your TV shows?

-P

I’m using GBBM.  In the past everything worked perfectly, but I had to redownload TG and now i’m having issues.

Sorry I read that wrong.  

Main: Black Mamba Final Movie Sheets by DeVicious

Extra: Black Mamba V4 - Movie Covers by DeVicious

Spare: _Default ThumbGen Template_

Figured I’d include a pics to take some of the guessing out of this game.  I can’t remember how I originally had this set up before i had to download TG again so if you see any issues please let me know.  

DTv10101011 wrote:

Main: Black Mamba Final Movie Sheets by DeVicious

Extra: Black Mamba V4 - Movie Covers by DeVicious

For TV episodes you need to use a TV Sheet template, not a Movie Sheet Template.  I don’t have the GBBM templates but there should be a TV sheet.

ronmaz wrote:> For TV episodes you need to use a TV Sheet template, not a Movie Sheet Template.  I don’t have the GBBM templates but there should be a TV sheet.

This is correct. The bundle that comes with GBBM installs six templates. You should be using one of the TV Series templates for your shows. With the bundle installed, you should have the following templates to choose from.

Black Mamba Final Movie Sheets by DeVicious
Black Mamba Final TV Sheets by DeVicious
Black Mamba Folder Sheets by DeVicious
Black Mamba V4 - Movie Sheets by DeVicious
Black Mamba V4 - TV Season - Series Covers by DeVicious
Black Mamba V4 - TV Sheets by DeVicious

I just installed the GBBM bundle from scratch. Pictures below show the templates that were then installed into TG, and then the one I just tested that worked well.

Let us know how it works out.

Good Luck

-P

1 Like

Worked like a charm!  I knew I was missing something stupid like that and it was driving me crazy.  

Thanks again,

DT