TuneIn BBC issues

Dear all,

A few days ago, BBC music stations stopped playing on my WD TV TuneIn client.

It seems the client drops the connections because the radio stream plays for a couple of seconds and then the interface jumps back to the station list.

This only applies to BBC music radio stations (e.g. Radio 1, not World Service), and other countries’ music stations work properly. Obviously BBC stations also play correctly on the web version of TuneIn.

Anybody else experienced the same issue?

Cheers,

Rick

This particular issue has not been reported.

Have you tried resetting the unit?

I have exacly the same problem on both my WD TV Live boxes - tried BBC 5 Live and BBC 4, it works for BBC Radio Leeds!  It has been like this for a week now.  I have had this problem in the past and it has cleared a few days later so perhaps a tunein problem? I also use Unotelly as my DNS so perhaps this is relevent?

Jono

1 Like

Dear John and Jono,

Thanks for your replies.

Jono’s report proves that I am not the only one stuck with this BBC stream issue.

A DNS-related issue sounds a bit unlikely to me…

John, should we perform a complete factory reset or an online accounts reset is enough?

Have you tried yet, Jono?

Rick

a5150251 wrote:

John, should we perform a complete factory reset or an online accounts reset is enough?

Have you tried yet, Jono?

Rick

Try the complete factory reset.

John012 wrote:

Try the complete factory reset.

Dear John,

I tried, but no chance. :frowning:

What else?

Thanks,

Rick

Dear all,

Today, after some time, my problem with the BBC radio has gone…

I mean that TuneIn plays BBC music streams on my WDTV properly, without any change.

So…? TuneIn issues?

Thanks for your support.

Cheers,

Rick