Truehd question

i have a Sony STR-DH810 A/V RECEIVER and of course playing certain movies like 300 i’m getting true hd, my question is can i get true hd passed through the wd tv live hub to my receiver?

i have the wd tv live and i have tested **bleep** out of that and no luck.

dbmachine wrote:

i have a Sony STR-DH810 A/V RECEIVER and of course playing certain movies like 300 i’m getting true hd, my question is can i get true hd passed through the wd tv live hub to my receiver?

i have the wd tv live and i have tested **bleep** out of that and no luck.

• *You should be able to pass TrueHD over HDMI from the Hub to the receiver. I remember testing an M2TS file and think I tried an MKV too. I can double-check in the morning (in bed on the iPad now). But TrueHD should be working on the Live too…?

lol after downloading the latest updates it gave me the option of audio passthrough and i have glorious true hd sound as my receiver says,

now i have to just compare some blu ray quality test but after testing terminator salvation i don’t see the diff from the disk to the mkv file being played through the wd live,

im gonna pick up the wd tv live hub as it has those real nice menus compared to lives ugly menus.

thanks pixelpower.