Tracks won't play in order (flacs)

Hello All,

I have a lot of live music files (downloaded concerts) on my LiveHub. The problem I’m having is that they are playing from the last song and back. Below is an example of the way the files are named…

gd 85-21-85 D1 01 

gd 85-21-85 D1 02

gd 85-21-85 D1 03

gd 85-21-85 D1 04

gd 85-21-85 D2 01 

gd 85-21-85 D2 02

gd 85-21-85 D2 03

gd 85-21-85 D2 04

gd 85-21-85 D3 01
gd 85-21-85 D3 02
gd 85-21-85 D3 03
gd 85-21-85 D3 04

The order I have listed them is the order they should play. However, they are reversed meaning; gd 85-21-85 D3 04 is the first track, gd 85-21-85 D3 03 the 2nd and so on. The problem is the concert plays from the last song and back. How do i make it so they play in order?

Thanks in advance,

Tac

How are you getting to the files (via folder view or album or favorites)?

Have you tried going to the folder view and highlighting the first song and then hitting PLAY (PLAY, not OK or select)?

More details please so we can help you.

1 Like

SOLVED!!!

I took the advice of another post to revert back to version 2.5.8 and it did not work… at first. The key is to get a paper clip and press and hold reset switch on the bottom of the unit for 5 seconds to make it see the update. After that, all is well, everything is back in order.

Thanks to all for the help!

Cheers,

Tac

tac_audio wrote:

SOLVED!!!

I took the advice of another post to revert back to version 2.5.8 and it did not work… at first. The key is to get a paper clip and press and hold reset switch on the bottom of the unit for 5 seconds to make it see the update. After that, all is well, everything is back in order.

Thanks to all for the help!

Cheers,

Tac

tac_audio, the latest 3.01.19 firmware has finally fixed this bug of FLAC files playing in reverse order. For me this firmware is the best so far, as well as fixing this bug the Media Library has been improved. Of course your mileage may vary. It might be worth a try updating. You can always roll back to 2.5.8 if there are problems. Just for your info.

Thanks for the info. Does that go for all files; mp3, aiff wav…? Those also had the same problem.

Happy New Year,

Ted

tac_audio wrote:

Thanks for the info. Does that go for all files; mp3, aiff wav…? Those also had the same problem.

Happy New Year,

Ted

Personally I only had problems with FLAC files listing and playing in reverse. mp3 files and wav files always played back correctly I think. I never use aiff files so I don’t know about those.

1 Like

Hey there,

I turned on my live hub and went to the “firmware update” tab and the latest version says it is: 2.08.13

How do I get it to see the version you told me about?

Thanks!

Ted

Hi

I think it will step you through them. Once you have installed that one it will give you the next.

Hope this helps

1 Like

I’ll give it a shot.
Thanks!

tac_audio wrote:

Hey there,

I turned on my live hub and went to the “firmware update” tab and the latest version says it is: 2.08.13

Thanks!

Ted

You’re original post said you had rolled back to the 2.5.8 firmware. If that’s correct and you’re getting a message to update to an older version something weird is going on :dizzy_face: I think if you are using an older firmware the update to the latest version is a two step process. The firmware updates to version 2 something and then updates to the latest version. You can always download the latest version and do a manual update.

1 Like

Yes, I had to update twice. Now, all is well.
Thanks!

tac_audio wrote:

Hey there,

Thanks!

Ted

Upgrade to that version, and after it reboots, it will keep upgrading until you’re there.

EDIT:  Never mind, you just did it. :slight_smile: