TITAN LIVE *1.5.XX Now Available for 2.01.86*

you probably have no script or some other blocker running

1 Like

Thanks KAD79

Downloaded through google chrome. Why explorers has gone haywire I don’t know.

Thanks again Paul

I removed all backdrops from the xml files, and the gallery view is faster now. But navigation is still pretty slow.

Is there a way to improve this. My movie thumbs are already limited to 70k. Actually as far I can remember the Alaska Resurface theme was also a little bit faster. May it has something to do with the delay when the movie details are shown at the left side.

I noticed a little slowness as well, particularly once I added 1280 x 720 linksheets

but it’s I can live with it

I noticed there’s quite a bit of scaling done, well at least in rv large thumb view

I suspect, disabling this would improve speed

but would cause havock with the layout,

all the xml values would have to be reworked,

I’m not entirely convinced it’s worth that much work for a minor speed improvement

I’d like to try this but I’ve never downloaded anything on my WDTV Live before.

@KrisR

To install the theme, download the zip file to your PC, open your web browser (I don’t recommend using IE9, there have been issues), then type your SMP’s IP address to open the Web UI.   Type in your password (the default is “admin”), click on the box next to “I accept” and then click on LOGIN, then click on “Appearance”, then click on “Browse” and navigate to where you saved the “Titan Live1.0.zip” file, then click on “Open”.

Click on “Submit”, then once the Web UI finishes uploading the theme, on you SMP press “Setup” on your remote, select “Appearance”, then select “User Interface Themes”, select “Titan Live1.0” then when prompted select “Apply theme”.

2 Likes

Love this theme, thanks alot for the work you put in to crerate this.

Hi everyone… Please find notes and a link to Titan Live 1.1 on the first page.

Nice Theme dribbler ! :smiley:

Happy i could help

1 Like

Hi  dribbler

this is a beautiful hardly job. I love this theme much.

There is a little mistake in main menu when i select “PICTURE”.  The text of selected item is show in lower case. 

Thank’s for your job.

@ValeVale

Good spotting… There are a couple of small things I need to do so I will fix this also.

Thanks.

definete speed improvements with 1.1  :slight_smile:

Hi all,

I will soon be uploading a new version with some more speed improvements with help from JoeySmyth.

I also made a major change to the gallery view solely to speed it up… 7 thumbs at the bottom and I can say its lightning fast in comparison to the old one… less thumbs on the screen at any one time makes a huge difference as you will see.

I have fixed up some graphic niggles I had including the Picture that should have been PICTURE.

I also intend to release a version with a different background as the home screen background on this theme is not interchangeable… so I want to add an option for everyone.

Cant think of anything else.

Cheers.

1 Like

Very nice work,

I can see you were inspired by the mediaportal media center …witch i love.

Going to check this out now. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Thanks for the lovely work mate :slight_smile:

I have been using a modified version of your NeatSheet AllBlack in Wall Mode on the WDTV Live (G2) for ages and was stoked find you had done a sheet for the SMP (which I just purchased this week!).

I love not having to generate sheets manually all the time with the new player! The only drawback is the mess left behind by the internal scrapper (I had all my moviesheets in a central directory with the b-rad firmware).

I’ve had a play with XML sheets for themes, but alot of it is very foreign to me - do you know if it’s possible to display text from the metadata file in list mode, I would love to have a synopsis for the focused title displayed?

Thanks again for the great work - will be bookmarking this page for updates (thanks to yourself and JoeySmyth for the extra work in speeding up the browsing!!)

Hi.

First off, BIG thanks for this nice theme. I really enjoy it and your hard work is appreciated.

I noticed what I think is a bug with this theme. When changing subtitle with standard theme or other themes, the bottom bar is shown and you can see what subtitle(number and language) you are choosing. But with this theme activated, the bar isn´t shown, so changing subtitle becomes a guessing game if you don´t press the ‘OK’ button before, to force the bar to be shown.

Thats the only issue I´ve had with this theme. Everything else works really nice.

Best regards,

FireWire

@jdbug

Thanks for the feedback… Its nice to hear comments like this after all the time and work put in… so cheers.

In regards to your question when changing to list mode it simply shows the the list view which can also be done with the coloured buttons (change view). List mode will not show synopsis… Metadata can only be seen in Gallery view… Now in saying that can Gallery view be modified to have a list instead of thumbs? probably!.. however I am not sure… maybe Joey can clarfiy this.

Thanks again :slight_smile:

@FireWire76

Thanks also…

I always planned on adding this info back but in all honesty forgot so thanks for bringing it up… It has been put back in and will be in the next release.

Cheers.

Hi  dribbler

I am trying this superb looking theme and have found the new version to be really quick compared to some others.

My question is what sheet do you reccomend looks best with Titan Live.

Thanks Paul

dribber Wrote: _ Now in saying that can Gallery view be modified to have a list instead of thumbs? probably! _

Nope :cry:  (tried many times and countless hours/days/weeks…  and could’nt achieve it)

thank the WD “Gallery View” Development team for that limitation…