Time option&movie play problems

Generally for media players there is a time option to take you anytime in your movie by pressing the time.Unfortunately there is no such option in my wdtv live.Also there is  another option is taking you 10 seconds forward or 10 seconds backward in the movie.Realy these features are very useful when you are watching movies.Finaly there is another problem when I was watching movies .When I press PAUSE button movie time bar is coming over to the subtitle section and when I press again it is not fading for a while and I have to rewind it to read missing subs.It is really boring.

PLEASE TELL ME ARE THERE ANY SOLUTIONS FOR MY PROBLEMS OR CAN BE UPDATED BY NEW FIRMWARES.

No doubt they can be added by firmware updates but it all depends on Western Digital.

The only thing you can do at the moment is fast forward or rewind x2 to x16 and if you press the next or previous button while fast forwarding or rewinding then you can skip at 10 minute intervals.

As a workaround for your subtitle problem after you press play to restart your movie immediately press enter and this will get rid of the info bar.

Thank you for your immediate answer.And as you said,we have to wait for new WD updates.

I hope they are reading carefully these discussions to find solutions for us.

Actually, they aren’t (reading these discussions carefully).

Best place for wishes/additions is the Idea Lab, in the tab above.  First search to make sure your idea isn’t already there (if it is, just vote for it).