Thumbnails for movies & tv shows

Hi

what’s up with the live hub not showing movie info/posters etc?

I am seeing this issue ‘only’ when I use the Media Library… if I use network share, then thumbnails for movies are shown, but using media library doesn’t show any thumbs…

As far as I can read here on the forum and other places it is a firmware thing… that I need to roll back to an older firmware?

Is this still the case? And how much in terms of feature and stability will I loose by rolling back to an older firmware?

There wouldn’t happen to be a guide to which FW to use and how?

Kindest…

Symbiot

Hi

Roll back to 2.07.17 this seems to be most stable, I am using mojo themes which work (when they want to) it is complicated to get them going and a lot of fiddling around with menu settings etc. I think it is bets to use the meta data and would be using this myself had I not gone so far down the track with the MOJO (a lot of work extracting from folder struct etc)

Anyway good luck

Thehookie

This works for me with the current firmware:

If I take out my VOB files from the VIDEO_TS folder and put them all in the movie folder (the folder the VIDEO_TS was residing in), it will now display thumbnails when I rescan.  

I only have the movie VOB and don’t use menus, so I don’t know if that will cause issues or not.