Thumbgen updates coming

I understand, in your case the library really helps to find things.

I talked to ThumbGen and the sorting order will be changed by number prefix and the metathumb extension for cover art generated by a moviesheet template is already done and works and will be released soon.

We’ll be happy campers soon

1 Like

Hey there

Just released v1.2.13 that contains the fixes for the bugs reported by DeVicious. Thanks a lot DeV for hints and suggestions :wink:

Have fun

TG

1 Like

thumbgen wrote:

Hey there

Just released v1.2.13 that contains the fixes for the bugs reported by DeVicious. Thanks a lot DeV for hints and suggestions :wink:

Have fun

TG

Kudos to Drizzt and Tiwnarble who pointed it out to me.

I can confirm this version fixes the TV Show Problem in entirety.

You no longer have to sort by TV Show Filter and deal with the broken functions of the library,

you simply sort by folder / alphabetically now…

Thumbgen is now putting numbers in front of the title(with leading zero for 1 digit numbers) and it works fine now.

In order to achieve this effect you need to activate the new drop down box in…

Options/input output naming/ movieinfo export/ export using wdtv live hub format (new fw)

I didn’t test it but the way it creates the xml files it should work for the older firmwares as well

Thanx and Kudos to ThumbGen for his brilliant work.

Halleluja! Works great. I went thrrogh and redid all my TV series’ with the lastet thumbgen and your templates and now everything is in perfect order using media library. Took a while but it was well worth it.> Thanks for the info and looking forward to the next release> -P> * * *

DeVicious wrote:

Kudos to Drizzt and Tiwnarble who pointed it out to me.

I can confirm this version fixes the TV Show Problem in entirety.

You no longer have to sort by TV Show Filter and deal with the broken functions of the library,

you simply sort by folder / alphabetically now…

Thanx and Kudos to ThumbGen for his brilliant work.