Hello i tried to install my new ex2ultra (8tb) and i keep getting
this error : This site can’t be reached
Check if there is a typo in mycloudex2ultra.local.
Both hard disk light are solid blue , power light is blue .
please suggest what should i do
Configuring the network router or gateway to use Google public DNS servers can resolve connectivity issues cause by domain name resolution failures.
It is an SNS error, Here is the Procedure to assign Google DNS:
- Log into your network router as the Admin user.
- Locate the IP Address, Networking or DNS Server settings of the router
- Add one or both of Google public DNS Servers to the routers configuration
|Primary DNS Server
|Secondary DNS Server
|Alternate DNS Server
||local router or ISP provided
- Save the Changes on the router
- Reboot the My Cloud
- Reboot the computer
Pleas refer to the following link: My Cloud OS 5: Dashboard HTTPS Access "This site can't be reached" Message
In general, the problem may happens for failing on DNS lookup . DNS is that network address that translates the website name to its internet address. Most often it causes for not getting the internet connection or misconfigured internet or network settings. Another reason could be the firewall preventing Google Chrome to load the webpage. In most cases Flush Your DNS Cache is solve this problem:
sudo killall -HUP mDNSResponder
Once the command is executed, OSX will prompt for the administrator password as confirmation to proceed. Also, here are some other possible solutions for This Site Can’t Be Reached, these solutions will try to minimize or remove the error completely and takes you to your desired website in your Chrome browser.
- Restart Your Internet Connection
- Clear browser cache, history and cookies
- Reset Chrome browser settings
- Reset Wi-Fi Modem
- Restart DNS client
- Change IPv4 DNS Address
- Reset the Chrome profile Sync
- Remove browser extension from Chrome