There is Turkish Character (ş,ğ,ı,İ) problem in the subtitles

Hi Team,

My WDTV Live has 1.01.24 firmware but I have a problem about subtitles.

When I watched films (via network or usb) with Turkish sustitles (.srt) I can’t see the Turkish characters (ş,ğ,ı,İ) on the screen. There is something absurd character instead of them.

Is there any way to fix that myself or If this is a firmware problem we are waiting your solutions as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Kind regards…

Ok, I found the solution :slight_smile:

Altough I searched system settings many time before, I couldn’t see the encoding settings,

when I wrote this post, I searched again and found it. so I set it Turkish, now there is no problem :slight_smile:

Thank you, have a nice day…