Themeing! Listview attributes

Hey Themers ;) 

I cant seem to get browse thumbnail working on listview on the smp I can see on stearns Theme it works on the hub but not on smp is there something there will work instead of this ?

<image image=“@@browse_0_thumbnail” default_image=“@@default_thumbnail_0” y=“145”/>

I am thinking maybe " image=“@@thumbnail_listpage” can be set up to show all the thumbnails instead of just the active one but can seem to find the right command .

Any of you pro´s have a solution ? 

Ztrust

If the theme works on the HUB it will work on the SMP (as long as the theme is under 30MB).  So I’m not sure what you mean by that? 

I mean i can see from screens he has gotten browse thumbs to work but they dont show up on the smp.

is there not a way to have all thumbs vissible in list view?

Who is “HE”?

And as I said, if it works on the HUB it should work on the SMP (if the theme is developed for the comparable FW for the HUB as being used on the SMP).

ohh sorry thought i had mentioned it when i couldent get it to work I started looking through themes here to find one that did it and found Starns theme with a list view and thumbs but that dont work either maybe it has been changed in the FW 

Would it be possible to change this so they are all shown at the same time ?

---------------------------------------------

<image image=“@@thumbnail_listpage” x=“0” y=“0” w=“160” h=“160” default_image=“@@default_thumbnail_listpage” scale=“100” scale_type=“fixratio” attr_num=“16” attr_cur=“@@thumb_active” disable=“1”>
<attr x_offset=“463” y_offset=“265” disable=“0” align=“right,top”/>
<attr x_offset=“463” y_offset=“315” disable=“0” align=“right,top”/>
<attr x_offset=“463” y_offset=“365” disable=“0” align=“right,top”/>
<attr x_offset=“463” y_offset=“415” disable=“0” align=“right,top”/>
<attr x_offset=“463” y_offset=“465” disable=“0” align=“right,top”/>
<attr x_offset=“463” y_offset=“308” disable=“0” align=“right,bottom”/>
<attr x_offset=“463” y_offset=“358” disable=“0” align=“right,bottom”/>
<attr x_offset=“463” y_offset=“408” disable=“0” align=“right,bottom”/>

-----------------------------------------------------------------

have been trying but cant figure it out ?

Did you mean Stearm (there is no user Starn)?

If you did, then as far as I know he did not use Listview to show all the thumbs.

I haven't personal tried to show all the thumbs in listview because there are 4 other views that you can do this with and the with Listview most themers keep the view so that scrolling is fast, buy it may be possible, but you would probably need to use something like:

<!--thumbnail top-->
<wrapper y="158" w="146" h="220" align="top" scale="100" scale_type="pan" selected_scale="100">
<image name="th0" image="@@browse_0_thumbnail" default_image="@@default_thumbnail_0" x="120" active="@@act-browselist-0" disable="@@thumbnail_disable_0" />
<image name="th1" image="@@browse_1_thumbnail" default_image="@@default_thumbnail_1" x="273" active="@@act-browselist-1" disable="@@thumbnail_disable_1" />
<image name="th2" image="@@browse_2_thumbnail" default_image="@@default_thumbnail_2" x="426" active="@@act-browselist-2" disable="@@thumbnail_disable_2" />
<image name="th3" image="@@browse_3_thumbnail" default_image="@@default_thumbnail_3" x="579" active="@@act-browselist-3" disable="@@thumbnail_disable_3" />
<image name="th4" image="@@browse_4_thumbnail" default_image="@@default_thumbnail_4" x="732" active="@@act-browselist-4" disable="@@thumbnail_disable_4" />
</wrapper>
<!--thumbnail bottom-->
<wrapper y="388" w="146" h="220" align="top" scale="100" scale_type="pan" selected_scale="100">
<image name="th5" image="@@browse_5_thumbnail" default_image="@@default_thumbnail_5" x="120" active="@@act-browselist-8" disable="@@thumbnail_disable_5" />
<image name="th6" image="@@browse_6_thumbnail" default_image="@@default_thumbnail_6" x="273" active="@@act-browselist-6" disable="@@thumbnail_disable_6" />
<image name="th7" image="@@browse_7_thumbnail" default_image="@@default_thumbnail_7" x="426" active="@@act-browselist-7" disable="@@thumbnail_disable_7" />
<image name="th8" image="@@browse_8_thumbnail" default_image="@@default_thumbnail_8" x="579" active="@@act-browselist-8" disable="@@thumbnail_disable_8" />
<image name="th9" image="@@browse_9_thumbnail" default_image="@@default_thumbnail_9" x="732" active="@@act-browselist-9" disable="@@thumbnail_disable_9" />
</wrapper>

Hey Tinwarble 

yes i meant Stearm sometimes im in too much of a hurry and i have checked he did use listview 

and i downloaded and tried his theme and its the same problem no thumbs.

http://community.wdc.com/t5/WD-TV-Live-Hub-Themes/Some-themes-I-have-done-14th-Jan-2013/td-p/432898

I have tried all varibles(atleast all i know) including the one you put down from all views but my understanding of all of this is still in the noob stage but i do believe nothing other then thumbnail_list page will work in listview on the smp but i cant figure out to have more then one active at the same time 

Ok, I see what your talking about now.  The mini-thumbs next to the text.

I’ll have to ckeck into it and get back to you.

Merci :wink:

Hello Ztrust,

It unfortunately seems that the problem is with the last two firmware updates. On the Hub from firmware 3.09.18 browse thumbnail’s are also no longer displayed anymore on the listview xml.

I don’t know of any alternatives that can be used instead of image=“@@browse_0_thumbnail”, sorry.

Stephen.