Theme: GoodBye Black Mamba (LinkSheet) Updated Dec 14th

Here’s how Linksheets work

SHEETS FOR FILES:  Rename the Moviesheet with a File Extension that matches your Movie File.
eg. If you have… Watchmen.mkv  then Rename your Moviesheet to Watchmen.mkv  then cut and paste it into your Theme Folder.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SHEETS FOR FOLDERS:  Rename the Moviesheet with NO File Extension
eg. If you have… MYMOVIES folder  then Rename your Moviesheet to MYMOVIES  then cut and paste it into your Theme Folder.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Like

Thank you

How do I get rid of the jpg extension of the sheet so that is has no file extension?

Would I use a CMD command again? What would I type (my sheet is ‘Movies’ and is on C drive)

Thanks again

Not to worry, I just did it (was easier than changing the extension of the theme folder)

ok im using thumbgen as directed but everytime i go through it it does not create a box cover only two identical linksheets one in the same folder as the file and one above how do i create the box cover with the same template as the theme?

nyruz wrote:

ok im using thumbgen as directed but everytime i go through it it does not create a box cover only two identical linksheets one in the same folder as the file and one above how do i create the box cover with the same template as the theme?

Make sure that you have installed the GBBM bundle correctly and the Movie and TV Show templates should automatically give you a cover in the same folder as the video, and the linksheet one folder back. If it isn’t working, first I would try to remove the bundle and then reinstall it as in the picture below.

If that doesn’t work, you are going to have to troubleshoot using the  “Options” button  to see what is being created under the “general tab”, and where they are being placed and what they are called in the “Input/Output Naming tab”. Probably need to post some pics here of what you have setup in TG.

Good Luck

-P

thanks after spending the whole day yestaday the theme is starting to look good.

the only thing i need help with is making the folder.jpg for my tv shows

so my file structure is 

tv shows

>the sopranos ( need folder.jpeg )

>the sopranos season 1 ( need folder.jpeg )

>the sopranos s01.e01 etc… ( have these sorted )

what bundle should i use in thumbgen? and what file should i use? 

also are there any other pics for the folder.jpegs for MOVIES and TV SHOWS dont reli like the spiderman pic and the other dude 

maybe i need to create my own?

Use the template “Black Mamba V4 - TV Season - Series Covers by DeVicious”. Pick one episode within the season, and the template will create the folder.jpg for the season, and the folder.jpg for the show. Although it will show you a full linksheet, It does not create one for the actual episode, it just makes the season and show covers.

Not sure what you mean by the TV and Movie folders. You can create folder.jpgs and Linksheets for any folders that you want. If you don’t like the main interface though, that would require some serious modification or using a different linksheet theme.

Good Luck

-P

I have tried this myself on the SMP and cannot get it to work. I have my genre folders and the movie inside each genre, I have done a few testers within each genre folder and they do not work. Each movie also has it’s own folder.

bluemaul69 wrote:

I have tried this myself on the SMP and cannot get it to work. I have my genre folders and the movie inside each genre, I have done a few testers within each genre folder and they do not work. Each movie also has it’s own folder.

Sorry bluemaul69, but I don’t understand what is not working. Covers for folders? They should be files called folder.jpg inside the folder you want to use then for. Having each movie in it’s own folder is going to make this hard if you are trying to use moviesheets or linkhsheets.

-P

So they have to come out of the individual folders, OK. Also is there a way to copy all the thumbnails and sheets to the usb stick through the webend without physically removing from the SMP to update new movies/TV shows everytime.

Thank you for your previous answer, appreciated. I have been working on this for the last couple of days.

Thanks for the help buddy!! 

the folder.jpegs im taking about are

folder.jpg folder.jpg

How do i change these to other images but keep the template? I also want to change the text to ‘movies’ instead of 'new movies

bluemaul69 wrote:

So they have to come out of the individual folders, OK. Also is there a way to copy all the thumbnails and sheets to the usb stick through the webend without physically removing from the SMP to update new movies/TV shows everytime.

Thank you for your previous answer, appreciated. I have been working on this for the last couple of days.

Shouldn’t have to use the webend to get to your USB drive to copy your covers. The drive attached to your SMP should be available on your network that you can copy to, the same way you get videos to it. For your linksheets, putting them in your theme’s root will depend on what FW you are using.

Are you on the stock FW or an alternate version?

-P

nyruz wrote:

How do i change these to other images but keep the template? I also want to change the text to ‘movies’ instead of 'new movies

You can make any folder.jpg you want and use it. If you want it to look like Dev’s artwork, you have two options; make it in Thumbgen, or use a graphics editor and make it manually. If you dont know TG or TG Designer well, it may just be easier to open the jpeg in a graphics editor, and make the changes that you want.

GBBM does not have a template for genre covers/sheets. There is one that comes with the Simplicity theme bundle that you could install and try out.

-P

Just to tell I´m using 4 TB WD My Cloud connected to my router. Inside, movies and TV series that do not fit in 1 TB WD TV Live HUB. I watch those films in my TV connected to WD TV Live hub.

And I use the WD free apps to upload, access and share from anywhere with my PC or smartphone.

Hi I am using the alternative firmware. I have tried the updated version and cannot get the new version to work with the latest firmware. I am using network drives to stream to the media player but my USB stick plugged into the SMP does not show on my pc which I thought it would.

Thank you so much for your help.

@bluemaul69, as this is the WD forum, I think probably more appropriate you post this on the WDLXTV site. You will get a lot better support there for your issue about getting to your USB drive.

http://forum.wdlxtv.com/

One you get that set, post back over here for help with the GBBM theme.

-P

Thank you, Pearl. Appreciated as always.

Hi everyone,

I’m searching for a copy of the

Black Mamba Theme v1.9 from DeVicious

for my new WD Live TV mediaplayer

I contacted her via PM and the answer was to ask here in the forum.

I would be glad if someone would contact me via PM and can tell me how to get a link

Sorry for my bad school english but I try my very best :wink:

Thanks and best Regards

Dieter

Vinylfroind wrote:

Hi everyone,

I’m searching for a copy of the

Black Mamba Theme v1.9 from DeVicious

for my new WD Live TV mediaplayer

I contacted her via PM and the answer was to ask here in the forum.

I would be glad if someone would contact me via PM and can tell me how to get a link

Sorry for my bad school english but I try my very best :wink:

Thanks and best Regards

Dieter

Download from this link -

http://wikisend.com/download/612770/Black Mamba V1.9SMP Theme Pack.rar

Cheers

I know longer own a WD device…

if someone wants to take over my themes and do with it whatever they want I am happy to give it to you.

I can’t really support this anymore because I my memory of details is fading.

If someone wants to take over shoot me a message.