Theme: GoodBye Black Mamba (LinkSheet) Updated Dec 14th

Hey guys,

Just a Update,

I ended up getting a router with a usb jack, and using it as a switch. The router is a netgear and is setup for using that usb jack and other attached drives as a media server, and streaming. So now using the media server option, both hubs can see the drive with the link sheets and dvd covers.

As I said I was going to get a switch anyways, so this is probably the best option,

Thanks again

soundguy

Happy New Year Everyone,

both of my current themes Black Mamba and Simplicity will be closed and the download links will be deleted on January 31st.

A new theme “Watchlist” will be release the same day

… If any of the premium users who know my themes as good or better as me want to re-release Black Mamba or Simplicity they can contact me and will receive a theme with removed “DeVicious” references. I will allow you to rebrand it. The list of people I would allow to do that is small and it can’t be another themer. I am fine if the themes disapear this is just a service to those who put a lot of time and effort into these themes and want to continue running it and receive updates for it. To me personally both themes don’t match modern day requirements anymore and I will release a WD optimized theme that was recently release by several Smart TV Manufactures for a popular streaming service with my design.

If you are interested to keep the old themes alive contact me by January 20th.

DeVicious

2 Likes

I’m trying to install the Goodbye Black Mamba Theme but I don’t even see it in the setup - Themes. All files are properly copied over the Hub via my PC.

What I don’t understand isI don’t even have Mochi them too. It only shows Legacy theme. I’m on FW 3.12.13, maybe this is why… I didn’t want to look in the 49 pages.

PVRUser wrote:

I’m trying to install the Goodbye Black Mamba Theme but I don’t even see it in the setup - Themes. All files are properly copied over the Hub via my PC.

What I don’t understand isI don’t even have Mochi them too. It only shows Legacy theme. I’m on FW 3.12.13, maybe this is why… I didn’t want to look in the 49 pages.

Maybe while you have the Legacy theme listed on your screen you might see the words “Online Database” (Maybe in the upper LEFT corner of the screen). If you do, press the RED button on the remote. If the theme was properly copied to the Hub it might show then.

Hi Dev,

I’m new to the scene and was looking at using your Simplicity theme.  having just read your post I can’t wait to see the new WatchList theme.  Is there any chance of a sneak preview before I format my harddrive ready for the Simplicity theme?

Thanks and keep up the great work!

Yes, that was it. Wow, I did not know it was that simple. Thanks.

Duplicate post sorry.

BTW: How to you quote in this forum???

PVRUser wrote:

Duplicate post sorry.

Please review the instructions provided on the link bellow:

http://community.wd.com/t5/New-to-WD-Community/Posting-Messages/td-p/24

Robothief wrote:

PVRUser wrote:

Duplicate post sorry.

Please review the instructions provided on the link bellow:

http://community.wd.com/t5/New-to-WD-Community/Posting-Messages/td-p/24

Oh! Isee it’s in the reply box. Sorry, I’m used to other forums where the quote button is on the message itself. Thanks, found it now.

Devicious,

love your work.Will “Watchlist” also utilize linksheets?

How the heck do you add the folder sheets to the Live TV SMP???  You cannot access the internal drive at all, and trying to add the file via WebUI results in errors.  Anyone have any ideas?

Snipe05 wrote:

How the heck do you add the folder sheets to the Live TV SMP???  You cannot access the internal drive at all, and trying to add the file via WebUI results in errors.  Anyone have any ideas?

See my reply to your question about this subject over on the SMP forum.

Do you have a hdd in your SMP as you state ?

Cheers

Ya I think I might have it figured out, I still have to test it out later, but I think adding the folder sheets to the theme zip will fix it.

That will work fine if you put the sheets in the root and then re-zip. I would not use any compression. 

Good Luck and let us know how it goes

-P

DeVicious, and the new WatchList theme? What happens?

locolopes wrote:

DeViious, and the new WatchList theme? What happens?

Not sure DeVicious would appreciate being called Deviious, lol

1 Like

ritaben wrote:

locolopes wrote:

DeViious, and the new WatchList theme? What happens?

Not sure DeVicious would appreciate being called Deviious, lol

what can i do? lol :smiley:

Sorry to all of you who are patiently waiting for the release of “WATCHLIST”

The problem is my lack of motivation to go into depth of this project.

It will most certaily not be released before August this year because I am working on a network streaming app for iOS, Android and Windows for the HDMI Streaming stick from the search engine with the two “O’s”

Within the next 4 months I will release a brand new sheets pack for SIMPLICITY to keep this theme interesting.

Thanks for the update Dev. Simplicity is awesome so no worries at all. Good luck on your streaming app, will be looking forward to checking that out when released.

-P

Hi all,

I am have wdlxtv Palace on my SMP.

I have the Goodbye Black Mamba theme.

I can use linksheets rename sheets to .mkv

However, all of my movies are in their own individual folders inside a ‘movie folder’.

What do I need to do so that when I flick through the movie folders I see the moviesheet?

Do I need to rename the movie sheet to Sin City.folder?

Thanks so much for the theme & any help