Theme creation (part 2)

We love you themers, thankyou for all your time and effort and all the help. Thanks for giving me access to all your brillaint work… Keep up the great work and thanks  :smiley:

2 Likes

As said elsewhere, my respect goes to all themers and to all contributors of this forum!

:smiley:

1 Like

I too would like to say thank you to all my fellow themers.  I, more than most, know just what it takes to develop a theme.

And I would also like to say thanks to all the users here who do appreciate us themers.  I can only speak for myself, but I’m sure that others would agree, no one person will stop theme releases or the posting of ideas.   Although, I hope no one else wanted 10 thumbnails in a view.:wink:

1 Like

A Massive thank you to all the amazing themers and contributors to this forum.

All of your work just blows me away and without the themes the Live hub would just be a fancy hd capable box with a built in hard drive but no more. With Themes it is constantly evolving… Mad props to you Themers…

Also a Massive thank you to all the users of themes on this forum, as i for one feel that what would be the fun in creating and sharing a Theme if nobody actually bothered to use it. So once again Mad props to you users of themes

1 Like

I would also like to say thanks to the elites. They have helped pave the path to help me and some others join into the path of theming. Some design works of art and some of us modify to our hearts content. Together… there are benefits all around.

A BIG thankyou to all the themers for sharing all your hardwork and brillant minds.  Thankyou,  Thankyou, Thankyou

and thankyou:wink:

I’ll add my thanks to what some of you guys do. It is so great to have that talent and share with others that aren’t able to do it.

Yes a big THANK YOU to all Themers and those who help resolve the problems we all encounter with the hub, without you we’d all be up sh*t creek without a paddle.