The TVDB XML Fetcher Tool for anidb.net?

I have been using the TVDB XML Fetcher Tool from Tony for all of my TV shows and love it.  It is a great piece of software and  once you figure out all the options (and there are a lot of them) it works like it is supposed to.

The only problem with this tool (its really a problem with the TVDB) are the listing for Anime.  Many shows simply are not listed there at all and many of those that are have the wrong information.  For example the show Saiyuki (80587) also has the listings for Saiyuki Reload (264890) as if they are a new season which they are not.

So my question is has anyone seen a tool similar to The TVDB XML Fetcher Tool for Anime that uses the anidb.net API?  Something that can grab the images and create the XML for the episode description?

I am not a coder and for this one project I wish I was.

Thank you,

Jay

I think TonyPH12345 wrote that program so he should have more info then anyone else in the community about the program

1 Like

Wizer wrote:

I think TonyPH12345 wrote that program so he should have more info then anyone else in the community about the program

Thank you for your reply.

I have seen him post a few times but didn’t want to bother him with a request.  I imagine he gets a ton of them with such a popular program.  

I was really hoping someone had seen something like it that would work for anime.  For the time being I will have to create the XML’s manually.  Time consuming but it could be worse.