The program no responding

Hello,

I just bought My Cloud Home 8TB a few days ago. And I had a software that I asking someone to created 2 years ago. So the software can check the stock of my items and also create multiple users so they can access at the same time. And since the software only works in offline mode, we decided to add the software to the Cloud.

We installed 2 Lan cards on the PC (one for pc and another one for Cloud) and created a separate IP per PC (both offline and online). And for the security reason we set up the cloud offline, and one Lan card goes online for the internet.

Everything work fine and the cloud folder detected. I can access the software, and started to work. But after a few minutes, the software stopped work, I mean no responding. And all the client had the same issue. I don’t know what causes the issue. I have been trying to run the program per PC, but the still the same.

I saw my friend use the cloud too but EX series and the product is discontinued in my country. So we trying to use Home series.

Is this product support to run a program at the same time?. I afraid that I miss something. Can someone help me with this issue? Thank you.

Here’s what I do:

Hello, willycha

Well, I would like to inform you that the My Cloud Home series is designed in a way that it cannot work without internet. EX series of the cloud version is different from the cloud series, this drive can work online as well as offline(can access locally).

Please have a look at