The one, smart, wireless charged "iDrive" that is must have for every smart phone user

if reasonably priced, i would buy an “iDrive” portable SSD, HDD, or Hybrid, that is smart, sleek, is / has / must be:

-“wireless re-charging battery” capability in addition to wired USB power.

this could also act as a backup battery to charge my phone

-supplements my iphone or android. must be first class, done right and cannot be / appear cheap in any way at all!

-works directly with apps / sites like Amazon, Netflix, Itunes, etc on my accounts and downloads to always have my content, downloaded and ready music, HD movies, for kids to watch anywhere with airplay / airstream / wired capability. 

-Any online purchases or transactions with my info  → automaticdownload of transactions like one place for an e-receipt log or filing system that is secure, no more snapshots or printed transactions. And auto organized for tax purposes or business trips meals, mobile business transactions, etc

-wifi, works with cloud, mycloud, network,  and also airplay, airdrop functionality with close range devices

-selectable wireless backup of my PC/Mac/ products including

-all in one iDrive, streaming, backup, portability, features for business, travelers, parents, kids, gamers

-leave it in my backpack, briefcase, purse… always easily connected as needed

• auto wirelessly charging at home, car, work

-auto download / upload to MyCloud. But also selectable options / paths / settings / security for different devices and multiple users