The music interface

like a lot of people here,  I have a massive music library and the music interface is too simple to find something quick …

I thing some little changes will change everything :

first when I want to view all my albums covers I want to see under the name of the artist and the title of the album and not only the one selected…and maybe more albums on one page with smaller covers…

the search button on the remote control  in my situation is very useful because it s for me the only way to find something but  when i search by artist the result is a long list of all the songs :frowning:

it can be cool if the result will be the different albums cover of the artist and after the name of the tracks of the album selected and the cherry on the cake the possibility to play the entire album … 

i know the wd tv live is more about video but i m sure a lot of people here are in the same situation…so pleaase do something for us  …

sorry fo my english :-/

Agreed.  The HDTV Live has the potential to be a great MP3 player, but there is still a lot of work to be done before it gets there…

• Automation - remove requirement for TV to be on
  • Sustained playback (>30 mins) from networked media servers without network dropout
  • Remove inter-track delay playing from network share (ie. read ahead)
  • etc.