The g-speed software utility is managing the Promise pegasus 2R4 device. Why is that?

I want to refresh the firmware of my g-speed shuttle LX, but the tool software misleads me to refresh the firmware of Promise Pegasus 2 R4. Now Promise Pegasus 2 R4 is dead.
I found the g-speed software utility & promise utility almost identical. Except for the ICON.
When I use both devices at the same time, I wonder if he has other problems.
I’m going to give you some of my screenshots that you can understand, and maybe help me solve the problem.
It was a very frustrating day.

The G-Speed Studio and Shuttle use the Pegasus controller that is why it shares the same updater. If you have more than one G-Speed device, make sure you run the firmware update checker when only one is attached at a time to avoid confusion.

Thank you very much.
My promise pegasus R4 firmware brush is wrong and cannot be turned on now. How do I get it to write the right firmware? Rework.

If for some reason the firmware code got written to the wrong product you’d have to get a replacement enclosure. The update process is automated for download. Contact our support via phone 888.426.5214 if in the US.