The Disgrace of Western Digital

So WD hid to the public that their online store was down for 6+ weeks (April 1 - May 15). They announced May 1 that their systems had been restored, but their store and RMA remained down.

Now it is May 20 and their RMA system is down again. StatCode320 error when trying to submit an RMA.

This company is an absolute disgrace. How can a company be out of business this long? Customers data is failing because they can’t even get a replacement from WD, whether it be a new unit from their shut down store, or a warranty replacement from their shut down RMA service.

I am also a victum of the outage.
I had a discount on a WD drive. Recommended an Extreme Pro V2 4tb to my sister. It arrived DOA (dead on arrival). Got a refund and ordered a second one and it arrived DOA. Still waiting for my refund.
With my experience can’t say I’d recommend WD at this time.

Absolutely.

I am waiting on my RMA to ship and its been 10+ days and they charged me $25 for “convenience” and $190 pending on my card. What did I pay for? Advanced RMA isn’t even happening.

Further. I try to click RMA Instructions so I can send back the defective drive (click print shipping label again) and the page doesn’t even work… 2 others told me same thing about their RMA they are waiting for, the system says it doesn’t exist.

AFTER CLICKING "SIGN UP FOR TEXT UPDATES/PRINT SHIPPING LABEL AGAIN, I GET THE FOLLOWING ERROR PAGE, SO CAN’T EVEN GET THE INSTRUCTIONS

Also cannot do advanced RMA.
Also statcode320

This no work. WD is very bad.

i signed up just to say same thing. tried all weekend to do advanced RMA. and the system is obviously down, statcode320 error

then to make things worse, every time you try and get that error, then trying again says statcode320 RMA in progress… and you got to wait an hour before trying again.

couldn’t get my rma submitted. very disappointing since waited 6 weeks for WD to come back in business, and now their replacement system is still broken.

such a shame. i dont know whats happened to this company
short sell this companies stock. they must be losing 50MIL this quarter