The audio Automatic mode on HDMI only doesn't work

Hello,

I have plugged my WD TV live box like that :

WD TV live → (HDMI)  VIDEO AMPLIFIER (5.1)   → (HDMI) TV

→   (HDMI) VIDEO PROJECTOR

I configured the WD TV video output in Pass-Through numéric via HDMI only (HDMI) and in Automatic mode.

I can watch a movie on TV or  on the video projector and I can have sound from TV or from the HOME THEATER amplifier also.

My problem is : I can 't switch easily to listen a movie  between video amplifier and the TV because easily the sound type not change automatically…

First example. I watch a movie on TV from the WD TV live.

If I switch on my video amplifier to listen  movie’s DTS sound, WD TV not change the codec and stays on PCM value. I must go in the setup options, video menu, Pass-Through numéric  HDMI only, and run Automatic option and after WD TV live, shows me in a window all the avaiable codecs  (DTS, Dolby Digital…) and I have after a DTS sound from my amplifier video

Then next, if I switch off my amplifier, I have the same problem again. The WD TV live sound type not change. It stays to DTS sound and so I have no sound on my TV…

I must go in the setup options, video menu, Pass-Through numéric  HDMI only, and run Automatic option and after WD TV live, shows me in a window all the avaiable codecs  (PCM…) and I have after the sound on my TV

If I switch off - on the WD TV after swtich off my amplifer, the problem stays. I have no sound on TV.

What can I do to have a sound that change automatically between my video amplifer and my TV following where I decide to listen the movie  ?

Thanks in advance.

Do you have the older WD TV or the new version?

Please post the firmware revision for the device.

Thank you very much for your reply.

Firmware version is 2.01.86