Have 3TB My Book with new Windows 10. Former Seagate user on Vista
- have scheduled back-ups and they are not completed. In the Smartware list is states the sched date and the time but states: backup Missed
- It is compatible with 10, correct?
- Must the computer be placed in non sleep mode or some kind of special mode? I had hoped to do it at 1 am
- I can do a manual copy and paste of data. But when I manually hit the BACKUP Now choice it seems to start and then stops at 61%…have done this three times…and it take a very long time to get there.
- When it is backed up, where will it be and how named? I see History, another name, and then have to click a few items to find actual folders/files.
Frustrated with this WD product