Synchronize two clouds

I have two My Cloud Home devices (both are with 4Tb HDD) and I want to sync some folders between them. Is it possible?
If not, is it possible to just copy data from one cloud to another?

1 Like

I tried manually copying a folder with 24Gb backups but was told that the receiving MyCloud Home didn’t exist.
Copying a 5Gb file succeeded.

I have used XCOPY and ROBOCOPY commands in a BAT file on other computers, so I’ll try that.
I have a backup running, using task scheduler, so hopefully I can configure this to execute my XCOPY commands.

I also tried configuring the W10 backup program, but couldn’t find a way to specify the Cloud disk.

There is a function called Backup/Remote in the admin menu but I couldn’t work out how to configure it

Here is what it says, if anyone could make a How To, it would be fantastic:

About Remote Backups

Backup your My Cloud system to another server on or outside of your network.
Before you proceed with a remote backup, ensure the following:

1. You have a remote My Cloud system to backup this system to. Existing shares and data from this system will be copied to the target system in addition to previously existing data.
  2. The remote Server setting is turned ON in the remote My Cloud system.
  3. The backup password for the remote My Cloud system is enabled.
  4. You have added port forwarding rules for both SSH and Remote Backup services in Settings > Network > Port Forwarding in order to see your My Cloud system over the internet.

Is there any changes for now? (bump)

you can do this job using robocopy and you can find the way here

or you can try any of the other GUI alternatives to robocopy that can easily copy or move files from server to another which I tried before like gs richcopy 360 and securecopy quest , both will help you