Surreal Media Center 2.2 SMP Theme [Update]

ritaben wrote:

surrealpro wrote:

ritaben…

That is wired, I dont even have a green camera icon in the theme. I have had the default theme and Sureral theme cross during testing on mine. Do you have Media Library in your setup - system turned off?

you may also want to try the following:

Delete all .wd_tv folders on your share or drive, there may be one in each of your folders and root. Delete your media library (can be perform in setup - system - media library - clear media) and turn it off if it is not already. Now unplug the power cord from the SMP and restart without the media library on. Hope this helps.

d@ve

Hi Surreal have already tried everything you suggested, no difference.

What I have found is that it only applies to my movies copied in ISO form, but not in MKV or AVI form!!!

The green camera icon must be in firmware because it is not in your theme as mentioned.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Hi, Surreal can you have a look at this post by Tinwarble re: my problem with ISO movie jpg’s not showing. It is a reply to my post above his wher he has suggested a couple of solutions to no avail.

http://community.wdc.com/t5/WD-TV-Live-Streaming-Discussions/Movie-jpg-s-Not-Showing-Correctly/m-p/414002/highlight/false#M9173

I mentioned in the post above his reply that even your play bar wasn’t showing for the ISO movies, but was for the AVI & MKV movies.

Any help gratefully appreciated. It’s starting to drive me mad.

Cheers