Subwoofer not working on aac,mpg, and dd5.1 audio track thru hdmi?

Here is my problem with the new firmware (2.03.24)

I am running HDMI cable from Live Hub to Samsung Receiver (as an input) and then from the Samsung receiver… There’s an HDMI cable running to the TV (as output)

Prior to firmware 2.03.24 I had no audio issues whatsoever…  BUT NOW…  When a file has a AAC , MPG audio, or Dolby Digital 5.1 audio track… the subwoofer doesnt work!!!

Only a DTS audio track will use the subwoofer… is there something wrong in the firmware with HDMI mapping???

At first i thought it was a problem with the Samsung receiver… but I ran tone tests and every speaker is working just fine … including the subwoofer…

I even tried testing it by watching cable tv… and the subwoofer works with that just fine (it’s HDMI as well)

PLEASE HELP! or if anyone else is experiencing this same issue… please let me know!

** I have tried setting my audio setting on the HUB to “DIGITAL PASSTHRU and DIGITAL PASSTHRU HDMI” neither one makes it work properly… **

*****UPDATE*******   

FOUND OUT MY PROBLEM WAS WITH MY RECEIVER… AND NOT THE LIVE HUB!  I WAS ABLE TO PERFORM A FULL RESET ON MY SAMSUNG RECEIVER (HT-AS730ST) AND THAT FIXED MY PROBLEM!

Thank you for the information.