Subtitles on WD TV Live Media Streamer

I can’t find any documentation on the proper way to set up subtitles.  Do I just need to name them the same name as the video file and the device will recognize it or is there something else I need to do?  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

It’s well documented in the user manual.

Name subtitle file same as video file.

This is the question I had,  and came here to find an answer. And all there was was a big internet warrior whose answer is RTFM. You may notice the correct answer was actually shorter than

the big man’s condescending response.

------------ I don’t have a signature in this space because I am not a child. -----------------------------------

And RTFM would have even taken less time than registering and posting here (not to mention simply trying the initial idea before doing anything else). So there’s that.

Why yes. That was exactly the point, well done.

Tnyuwinkr wrote:

Name subtitle file same as video file.

This is the question I had,  and came here to find an answer. And all there was was a big internet warrior whose answer is RTFM. You may notice the correct answer was actually shorter than

the big man’s condescending response.

------------ I don’t have a signature in this space because I am not a child. -----------------------------------

I expect you will be a big help in a user to user forum, not.