Subtitles and Menu font size

Hi,

I have recently bought a WD HD TV player and I’ve noticed few things that can be fixed in one of the next firmware releases:

1. subtitles font size is customizable but it only allows a maximum of 40 size (I would prefer to let the user choose font sizes even bigger… I would definitely have chosen this).
  2. while playing a movie, if I want to pause or seek FW or BW, the font size is hardly visible on my TV set. Please allow user defined font sizes for the menu (if possible).

Thank you!
nasuc

nasuc wrote:

Hi,

I have recently bought a WD HD TV player and I’ve noticed few things that can be fixed in one of the next firmware releases:

1. subtitles font size is customizable but it only allows a maximum of 40 size (I would prefer to let the user choose font sizes even bigger… I would definitely have chosen this).
  2. while playing a movie, if I want to pause or seek FW or BW, the font size is hardly visible on my TV set. Please allow user defined font sizes for the menu (if possible).

Thank you!
nasuc

Did you buy the WDTV Live, because this board is only for that player. The current firmware for the WDTV Live has larger font sizes for the subtitles.

Also, your post sounds more like an Idea or a Feature Request. The best place for this is in our Ideas Lab. This way someone from WD will be sure to see it. However, I would search first and make sure that there isn’t another idea similar to yours that you could add your post to and vote on.  And, I would make sure to put it in the proper Ideas board.

Ideas Lab
http://community.wdc.com/t5/community/categorypage/category-id/idea