A quick but seperate follow up to last query. Sorry for stupidty !
The WD learning centre indciates under the ‘how to stream HD content’ :
- Launch the My Book Live dashboard.
- In the dashboard, click Settings.
- In the left pane, click Media.
- Turn on Media Streaming.
- Click the View Media Players link. I can’t see that link on that screen of dashboard ??
Also in this sectioon under ‘adding media’ it says:
Double-click your Public share to open the folder and display the following pre-configured folders.
- Shared Music: Stores music files you want to stream
- Shared Pictures: Stores image files you want to stream
- Shared Videos: Stores video files you want to stream
Does that mean you cannot stream HD from a user created private folder ??