Still getting error message on larger model replacement orders

@Great_Scottt
The issue is not resolved completely.

Yes, smaller models can successfully create orders again. u

However I have a WDBNFA0240KBK and WDBNFA0320KBK to submit ($1,000+) & the orders will not go through. Says the same message “There was a system error while processing the request. Please try again in a few minutes. If necessary, you may also contact our support team for assistance.”

It is not my debit card, as it works just fine for the smaller size models I have submitted for my clients (up to $570 order worked).

So this issue still needs to be addressed, why larger My Cloud PR4100 and even My Cloud EX2 12TB are unable to be submitted for Advanced RMA at this time

This actually sounds like a completely different issue entirely. Have you tried contacting support? They may be able to process it on their side. If they aren’t able to create it, please let me know (via PM) the case number and serial number of the drive and I’ll see if I can get someone to take a look.

Has the same MO as the previous issue.

Cannot submit order. Same card used for anything under $570.

A week ago $1,000 orders were fine. Have WD look into this.

Hi @patstime - Can you please private message me with the case number from when you called support on this issue and the serial number of the drive so I can escalate this?

I’m getting the same errors trying to ARMA my WDBNFA0400KBK-NESN unit. I have used the same credit card(s) in the past for advanced rmas and never had a problem.

Have you called or emailed support? If so, please PM me the case number and serial number of the drive and I’ll ask someone to look into it.

Yes, but there is no way to send anyone a private message on these forums.

Click on my user name and then hit the “Message” button. You need to have posted a handful of times before it appears (this is to prevent bots etc. from spamming people easily)

Here’s a screenshot of what I see when I click on your name:

Message button doesn’t exist. Thanks for trying

That’s what I was talking about when I said you needed to post a handful of times for it to appear. You are still under the limit.

I’m going to close this thread as it has been determined that this is WAD. For anyone else receiving this error (@patstime etc.) - Please contact our support team for assistance creating your RMAs.