SSH Help

I bought a Wd world edition II drive last week to use it as a time machine backup disk on a iMac with Lion.
Naturally nobody told me that it wasn’t compatible… Anyway I’m trying to use the workaround solution but i cannot log with the default password (welc0me). I also try to change the admin password but nothing change.
What I have to do?
There is any way to change the SSH password in the configuration menu?

hello 

could you please give me if you have the error message that you get when trying to connect via SSH?

Hello,

thank you for your help

I open the terminal then type:

“sudo ssh 192.168.0.10” which is my WD IP address.

Then I get this message:

“WARNING: Improper use of the sudo command could lead to data lossor the deletion of important system files. Please double-check yourtyping when using sudo. Type “man sudo” for more information.
To proceed, enter your password, or type Ctrl-C to abort.
Password:”

Then I type the password (welc0me) and the cursor doesn’t move or type anything and the I press “Enter” and I got this message:

"Sorry, try again.

Password:"

After 3 attempts the terminal trow me out.

I have also tried with my WD admin password and with my network password but the result is the same

you have to insert first the password of your computer then it will ask you the password of the NAS that is welc0me

the first password is the authetication to grant the root privilege of the computer then is the second one is to access the NAS

It works!!

Thank you very much