SSD problem at installation

Hello, I have the 512 GB WD Black SSD. I put it on my M2_1 port in my motherboard, I launched the PC but it is not displayed in the BIOS, in the disk manager nor In Western Digital Data Lifeguard Diagnostics. The disc just does not seem to exist. What to do ?

My configuration:

GPU : KFA² GEFORCE GTX 1070, 8 Go
Fan : Noctua NH-U14S
Ram : DDR4 Crucial Ballistix Tactical, 2 x 8 Go, 2666 MHz, CAS 16
Motherboard : MSI Z170A G45 GAMING
Supply : Corsair RM750i, 750W
CPU : Intel Core i7-6700K (4.0 GHz)
Case : Zalman Z11 Neo
HDD : Seagate Barracuda, 1 To, WD Blue, 1 To.

Goodbye !

Hi,
I have a GA-H170-Gaming 3 DDR3 (rev. 1.0), running with a Intel Core i5-6500, 16Gb of Corsair DDR3, Corsair PSU CX600M, on a OS Win 10 64 and I’m heving the same problem.
Does anyone have any clue of what it could be?
Thanks.

What BIOS do you have installed on your MSI board? As of May 2017, MSI’s product page is showing a bios update that “Improved NVME device compatibility” MSI Z170A Product Page There are some motherboards that disable certain devices depending on added device configuration (i.e. install a M2_1 device and PCI_E x is disabled). Unsure if this might be a possibility with your system as I haven’t read detailed information about your specific board. Something to check though.

Hi. I need some help. Im having a problem getting the os to recognise my new 500gb 3D Nand drive. Ssd is recognized in bios but not in windows 7. i have already checked in disk manager and it doesnt show up there. My Motherboard is a MSI 870-G45