Spin up time value is decreasing every day from day one of purchase

I bought HDD last week after installing OS while I was in shop, I saw defects in smart attributes, I reported to re-seller & he treated me very harassing just because I said this device is faulty & didn’t refunded me money. I don’t know why “Spin up time” & all other values are decreasing day by day.
I don’t know why WD don’t stop selling product to such type of re-seller who harasses people.

Hi @Gagan96,

Have you opened a Support Case? If not opened, for more information, please contact the WD Technical Support team for the best assistance and troubleshooting:
https://support-en.wd.com/app/ask

1 Like

I have not reported the case, rather choosed to create RMA, then WD authorized retailers guided me to not to return at the moment as I just purchased and I will get used HDD in replacement, But today I checked the “Smart Attribute” reduced again, My HDD has 2 years warranty, but now because RMA is created in the past year it is not removed yet though it shows I can’t register my product again as return is filled, though warranty is voided, What type of customer service is this.

WD authorized retailers said RMA will be auto cancelled after 30 days.

Also WD website is worst I have login again whenever it opens new tab for other pages

It would help if you were to show us the SMART attributes. If the raw value of spin-up time is decreasing, then this would be a good sign. :-?