Some Problem about Webaccess

Hello! I’ve got some problems about remote access to my WD Mybook Live:

1. When I access to wd2go after input account and password, it shows there are two devices related to my account. But in fact, I’m sure they are the same device. As it shows in the attached figure, the left is the former access (cannot access), and the right is the current access. I think it may because I restored my WD Mybook Live last week, and reset the remote access to it. I wonder how can I delete the former access.

2. When I use wd2go to access to mybook live, it seems everything runs well. I can get access to my device, and also can open the shared folders in windows explorer. But the problems come in: (1) when I right click any files (maybe larger than 20MB), the explorer will become crashed and shows “no response”, and cannot be closed unless restart the computer. (2) I also cannot play any media files stored in the device.

I hope your response and help!

Hello! I’ve got some problems about remote access to my WD Mybook Live:

1. When I access to wd2go after input account and password, it shows there are two devices related to my account. But in fact, I’m sure they are the same device. As it shows in the attached figure, the left is the former access (cannot access), and the right is the current access. I think it may because I restored my WD Mybook Live last week, and reset the remote access to it. I wonder how can I delete the former access.

2. When I use wd2go to access to mybook live, it seems everything runs well. I can get access to my device, and also can open the shared folders in windows explorer. But the problems come in: (1) when I right click any files (maybe larger than 20MB), the explorer will become crashed and shows “no response”, and cannot be closed unless restart the computer. (2) I also cannot play any media files stored in the device.

I would contact our support group about the two devices showing up. They should be able to help you resolve that.

WD2go.com is not a streaming protocol, so do not expect it to stream your media over the WAN. You may be able to play music, but definately not videos.