_ Hello guys! _
_ I’m so intersted to buy new WD TV LIVE HUB. _
_ But, before to do it, I want some informations. _
1) Have you ever had problems with WD TV LIVE HUB?
2) I’ve seen that has an internal HDD. Bears heavily on the internal temperature?
3) How do I transfer films and other files on the internal HDD? Can I with a simple USB connection? (Example: can I transfer .mkv files from a pc or from external HDD to the internal HDD with a USB connection?)
4) I saw that Live Hub has a very neat feature, which is to create a library on demand. Create lists of movies with cover art, info, description, plot and so on.
I wonder: Can I create and see it without an Internet connection? Because **** where I put the wd not have internet.
5) WD TV LIVE HUB read everyone external HD with usb connection (NOT WesterDigital) ?