Some drives don't work but work in other laptops but one drive does still work in this machine

How do I solve this? I have seven 250GB to 2TB USB 3.0, eSATA, USB 2.0 external drives that used to be recognized in this laptop by explorer but just recently not anymore, and they are still seen in disk management as healthy but now list as zero used space, however connected in diferent machines their files are still recognized and usable, don’t know if there’s a connection but I recently installed WD Smart Ware but have now uninstalled trying to solve this problem but still the same problem. I do have one older slower external drive that still shows data and is usable in this same machine. Windows 7 home premium, 64 bit, Phoenix BIOS, 500GB SATA HDD, my C: drive partition is 25GB and free space keeps getting smaller now ranging from 800MB at start up down to very small, having to restart.

Are they all with the same drive model?

The drives with not recognized data: newest is external drive puchased 12/2012 allowed me to install WD Smart Ware and WD Security is 2TB WDBY8L0020BBK. Also two WD 2.5" 7,000rpm drives now in Rocketfish USB 3.0 and eSATA enclosures. Two 2TB WD 3.5" green drives in BlackX box. Then a half dozen USB 2.0 WD Passports. A Buffalo 1TB USB 3.0. A Simple Tech 320GB USB 2.0. A Seagate 100GB USB 1.0. All these drives still work in two different windows netbooks. The one drive that stills has recognized data by this AMD64 Turion 2.1MHz laptop is WD500MEB-00  5109A. I used it last night to back up 150GB files at 9mb/sec…

The drives with not recognized data - newest is external drive puchased 12/2012 allowed me to install WD Smart Ware and WD Security is 2TB WDBY8L0020BBK. Also two WD 2.5" 7,000rpm drives now in Rocketfish USB 3.0 and eSATA enclosures. Two 2TB WD 3.5" green drives in BlackX box. Then a half dozen USB 2.0 WD Passports. A Buffalo 1TB USB 3.0. A Simple Tech 320GB USB 2.0. A Seagate 100GB USB 1.0. All these drives still work in two different windows netbooks. The one drive that stills has recognized data by this AMD64 Turion 2.1MHz laptop is WD500MEB-00  5109A. I used it last night to back up 150GB files at 9mb/sec…

Try updating the SES driver of the drive.