SN850 and TUF Gaming X570-PLUS NVMe M.2 not working?

Recently bought two WD SN850 1TB NVMe M2’s and had them installed into my system only to realize that after 5 hours of troubleshooting and looking on countless videos, reading forums, checking the manual and downloading this and that and even formatting my entire system or checking hardware faults, nothing seems to solve the problem of installing these two M.2’s. It appears in BIOS and in my WD Dashboard but not under disk management or any other disk partition software out there.

I believe it should be supported and that there shouldn’t be any problems. I’ve even went through every setting that you see in the link to Off or On to see any change but to no luck. Help me internet?

Firmware of the NVMe, BIOS and Chipset are all updated to the latest. And even shows up in the WD Dashboard.

Hi @sn850trouble,

You should try contacting WD’s Technical Support about this for live assistance and troubleshooting

To Contact WD for Technical Support

support.wdc.com

I have the same problem WD SN850, 500GB NOT recognized by the BIOS .
Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-AX370-Gaming K7 (rev. 1.0)

CPU: RYZEN 7, 1800X
RAM: G.SKILL TRIDENT 2X8GB, 4200MHz

Same for all motherboards I’ve tested it in actually, the drive just straight up bricks the machine, won’t boot to windows, won’t post most of the time.