SMP Gen 3 WDBHG70000NBK Forums?

Just bought the “Gen 3” WD Streaming media player and wanted to know if this is the right forum for questions and discussion about it?  The articles I’ve read so far also refer to it as the WDTV Live Gen 3.  I read Bill’s “welcome to this form message” and noted it does NOT include this model number.  Could someone direct me to the proper forum?

Thanks,

Mike

Found everything I needed at the WDTV Forums (well organized - has FW links and all you expected from WD, but never got).  Visit WDTVFORUMS.COM

You are in the correct forum. The gen 3 is official named the WDTV Live Streaming Media player. In defence of Bill he does mention WDBHG7 which is the first part of the player that you have.

hazmat96 wrote:

Found everything I needed at the WDTV Forums (well organized - has FW links and all you expected from WD, but never got).  Visit WDTVFORUMS.COM

Depends on what you want. Some of their info comes from here.

Hi There can anyone help me, I have just set up my WD TV Live streaming media player, I am trying to watch a movie from my external harddrive the is connected, it will play the first 10 seconds of the movie then th error comes up stating that it cannot play the file and to check the supported files. Its Xvid and the manual says its supported. Please help