Smartware should be able to...!

smartware should be backup the files even outside the users, for example if the primary drive has 2 or more partitions smartware should be able to backup those partitions too. smartware should see files under the folders, and should have the capability to backup sub folders, smartware should have scheduled backup, smartware should copy any file formats, and the ADDITIONAL files under the my passport or my book is very annoying, what is that? and lastly the ever annoying bug of cannot click the start backup and the only solution is to uninstall and install it again, i mean should i do that every time i tried to backup? my microsoft.net is updated, java is updated, flash player is updated. well i guess change the name to dumbware, kidding. hehehe. but the good thing the hard drive is very reliable only wd software are very very very simple, basic, nonsense computer programming.

Your post sounds more like an Idea or a Feature Request. The best place for this is in our Ideas Lab. This way someone from WD will be sure to see it. However, I would search first and make sure that there isn’t another idea similar to yours that you could add your post to and vote on.

Ideas Lab
http://community.wdc.com/t5/community/categorypage/category-id/idea