Fermentum Ligula

Nunc blandit lacus a ipsum interdum, quis sodales ipsum dignissim. Etiam nec magna a est pellentesque porttitor.

Thanks for the input. The fonts are pretty much out-of-the-box and haven’t really been changed. To increase the size of the fonts would require changing the layout so the page doesn’t look crowded. We will keep this in mind on the next reskin.

Nevertheless, you can zoom the whole page, and increase the fonts size for you, personally. I’m posting an image showing how to do it in Chrome.

Thanks for understanding. I appreciate it.

I have worse vision than you (over 20 eye surgeries and complete vision loss in one eye) but all I do if I can;t read fonts is to bump web browser screen size up some from 100% depending on the conditions of browser used or PC used.

The worst part of viewing this site is the choice of baby blue font colors on white background; There’s NO contrast. BLACK fonts would be much better with less white space. (Actually. best screens to read are white fonts on black backgrounds; user configurable/or choice if possible.

I have Windows 10 Pro with all updates and use Edge as my browser. I can highlight what I want to read and right click on it, then choose for it to be read to me. See example image below. Click on, tap, or activate image to enlarge it. Open in immersive Reader can also be used to increase the size a little. See second image.

AARPimmersiveReader