Slow speed wd mycloud

I see so many topics about slow speeds, but its too endless for me. So i wanted to create a personal option.

I tried to transfer a file from my laptop to  my cloud wired. 

Got no errors in the menu 

i got slow speed around 10 MB /s , i guess it can higher ?

i use W8.1 and a cat5e cable 

suggestions and solutions please,

thx in advance!

Hello,

Thanks for your post.

Is it possible for you to submit logs through the webUI and PM me your case ID number?

Can’t create or make an log , don’t see movement or get a code …

Now i tried it on my pc , there the speed was higher. 

But on my raspberry or laptop is the speed terrible…

after no replies, i wonder what the maximum up en download speed is for the mycloud ? 10 Mb/s is really slow for this kind of disk. I’m not satisfied …

tommyken wrote:

after no replies, i wonder what the maximum up en download speed is for the mycloud ? 10 Mb/s is really slow for this kind of disk. I’m not satisfied …

You should contact WD Support for direct help.  The community is for users to discuss things as a community and help each other.  I was going to look through the logs, but your device is not generating these for you.  The best thing to do is to call our support:   http://support.wdc.com/

I also lost my faith in WD :(. I’ve to go to other companies who guaranties better speeds.

also for Hard disks i will go to others from now on if i don’t get solutions through support.

If this thing doesn’t go faster, don’t mention Gigabit Ethernet  on this product.

tommyken wrote:

I also lost my faith in WD :(. I’ve to go to other companies who guaranties better speeds.

also for Hard disks i will go to others from now on if i don’t get solutions through support.

If this thing doesn’t go faster, don’t mention Gigabit Ethernet  on this product.

That is certainly your prerogative, but we may be able to assist you via WD support.