Since Firmware Release 3.04.01 when will the bugs be fixed

Since the Firmware Release of 3.04.01 we, as users, have posted many critical issues with no response from WD other than “It is under investigation”.

1. One critcal issue is the user, share issue posted here:

http://community.wd.com/t5/WD-My-Cloud/SMB-Permission-problem-with-new-firmware-update/m-p/694190#M9339

1. Another is the loss of mobile connections on some devices, which worked on previous firmware.

2. Now the WD2GO issue for many customers

There are more, but this is not intended to be a fix list. I can not edit or add users and shares without fear of losing all data as posted by some members here. This is an issue for me as I need to update the Cloud as needed. There has been no posted fix from WD, and the one fix that was posted Moccy would void my warranty.

So the bottom Line:

When do we, as customers, can expect a working and tested firmware update?

Reply to: SectorGZ

You should use another word or choice of words other than (we).

I, myself, am not having any problems at this time. I have installed all of the latest updates firmware and apps. Please do not speak for me!!

SectorGZ wrote:

Since the Firmware Release of 3.04.01 we, as users, have posted many critical issues with no response from WD other than “It is under investigation”.

http://community.wd.com/t5/WD-My-Cloud/SMB-Permission-problem-with-new-firmware-update/m-p/694190#M9339

1. Another is the loss of mobile connections on some devices, which worked on previous firmware.

1. Now the WD2GO issue for many customers

There are more, but this is not intended to be a fix list. I can not edit or add users and shares without fear of losing all data as posted by some members here. This is an issue for me as I need to update the Cloud as needed. There has been no posted fix from WD, and the one fix that was posted Moccy would void my warranty.

So the bottom Line:

Hi SectorGZ, we report all issues to the development team so they can be investigated and corrected by the development department. As moderators we post directly on the thread to make other users aware that the issue is being investigated. 

jubei04 wrote:

SectorGZ wrote:

1. Now the WD2GO issue for many customers

So the bottom Line:

Hi SectorGZ, we report all issues to the development team so they can be investigated and corrected by the development department. As moderators we post directly on the thread to make other users aware that the issue is being investigated. 

FANTASTIC - I never would have thought :flushed:

cat0w wrote:

Reply to: SectorGZ

You should use another word or choice of words other than (we).

I, myself, am not having any problems at this time. I have installed all of the latest updates firmware and apps. Please do not speak for me!!

I’m sorry, but I wasn’t trying to speak for you … It was a collective of issues many users are having and not meant for any one individual. Your request is noted.

SectorGZ, I will gladly support your standpoint :smiley: